I feel a bit better now. Mostly because I'm no longer at poxy work, the sun showed its face briefly, I've just spoken to one of my best friends on the phone and, with this post, I'll have eclipsed my previous record of 15 posts in a month!
Anyway, here're somethings that cheer me up. Not my definitive top ten, and not in any particular order...
1. Shameless eFlirting. Especially with Tim because he's such a pretty boy (especially now he's had his nails done!) and a good sport with it. Actually, I'm not so much flirting as blatant. Sorry.
2. Sshhhhhhh... Don't tell them this, but the vile insults from John & Martin and MJ make me laugh! Unless they're so horrifying that I'm momentarily stunned.
3. Damian Lewis when he sometimes pops up at T-Bird's.
4. Whenever Spike says "DeVice dear".
5. Pretty much anything that Funny Thing posts because, after all, she is a very funny thing.
6. Goldfrapp's Ride A White Horse, the Ewan Pearson Disco Odyssey parts one & two.
7. Seann William Scott.
8. Swimming under water.
9. Pottering about in the garden and discovering new growth, or a new flower, on an old, or forgotten, plant.
10. Seeing kids fall over. Damagingly hard!
Ooog! Sorry about the atrocious colours. The link-thingies didn't show up so I changed the colours but they're not right, and I can't be bothered to back and change them again. Plus, I'm colour blind so there's no guarantee that, if I did, they'd be any better!
Yay! Sun's out again!