(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I'm sure I've done one of these before. Although, come to think of it, it was "six weird things"? Perhaps I'll just re-post that and add two more things to it?
Oh no you don't, you lazy sod!
You're a fine one to talk...
Now, I didn't know whether to post facts that I've already disclosed over the course of this blog, or new ones?
Yeah. Who wants a rehash of all that old stuff?
Ohh, OK OK...
1. The Host won a Blue Peter badge for some sausage-based shepherds pie recipe in which the mashed potato topping was piped on decoratively with an icing (that's frosting to the Yannucks) bag.
How gay is that? A massive sausage lurking beneath a poofy mash exterior?!
* gasp * 2. Well, I passed my driving test first time at the age of 17, whereas IDV wasn't allowed out solo on a broom until they were nearly 29!
That was uncalled for! You've asked for it: 3. The Host has been seen shopping in ASDA and Morrisons. Two of the pikey-est shops there are!
4. Witchface's SubC told me that they have recurring nightmares about Borg or Daleks invading the planet! They have night-sweats and everything!
What? Don't bring me into this!
Why, you indiscreet viper! 5. You didn't even know what a condom was until high school!
Well, you didn't know what one was until you got here, and you were 300 odd years old!
How was I supposed to? We didn't have them in my time! Times, rather.
Six! IDV was once chased around half of the British Isles by a monster created out of finger and toenail clippings- Don't you dare... Witchface never told anyone that the monster was created by him accidently when the wrong voodoo spell was cast whilst arguing with the SubC! Right. That's it! Seven! You used to call milk 'mook', apples 'cattons' and the penis a 'tayloo'!! Gahhh!! You complete git! Eight! You and Indescribable used to make a two year old Inexcuseable stand at the top of your stairs and shout swear words out whenever your parents had guests around!! SO DID YOU!!! Why, you-I ought to-Justyoutryan-Ican'tbelie-Whateve...
Thanks for this, WillowC. They'll be squabbling for the rest of the day now.
Yeah, and we're the ones who've got to put up with it!
Well, nothing helps misery like spreading it around, so we'd better tag some other bloggers, I suppose?
But we haven't got time to go around leaving messages, just at the moment.
Yes. We've got to get all of us to work, so we'll do it later. Unless you've already found out by reading this...