Saturday 20 January 2007

Moist bint

Drat! There's a naiad in my bath.

You should see the bathroom. It looks like a tidal wave has blasted through. There's water dripping from the ceiling and down the walls, and the floor is awash. My towels are soaked and she's used all my shampoo, too!

I've tried to entice her out with a handful of stickleback heads, but she's not having any of it.

The only option I've got left is to replace the washer in the cold tap to stop the dripping. You see, the essence of a naiad is bound to her spring. If a naiad's body of water dries, she dies. Although I'm hoping that she'll dive down the plughole and live to possess someone else's plumbing before she carks it. I don't want a reputation as a minor deity killer, after all.

Now all I've got to do is get close enough to replace the washer. There's far too much naked damp female flesh there for my liking...

3 comments:

  1. Bint is a terribly underused word these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck. Should we send out a search party if you aren't back to blogging in a few days??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lure her with a conjuration of this week's hottest boy band. That can always be relied upon to move damp, nake female flesh.

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?