Tuesday 18 June 2019

Trapped in the bath


An unused concept for my Holy Rings of Betazed
Star Trek treasure map
 Oh, dear...  I trapped myselves for too long in a hot bath with the excess time unintentionally used to over-imagine a Blog Map.  The design evolved and grew, eventually galloping away without me, the reins flapping and dangling in its wake*.  It transcended beyond the work of a lifetime, easily casting off the shackles of having to be finished by the end of July.

 Dratted thing.


* I'm not sure why it took on a legged equine form?  Particularly as it came about while I was partially submerged.  A hippocampus would have been more suitable... 

P. S.  The sunset photos will be my next post.  I promise.

8 comments:

  1. I can see the lines left by the tide in the sand, in your map. Or possibly the wrinkles caused by staying in the bath too long?
    Congratulate me on not making any rude remarks, although I'm sure others will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! You have set a precedent - no one else has remarked rudely. Although, I'm not quite sure what LẌ means with that weird Doors clanging and shouting...?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Perhaps. Although, my bath was much less shouty.

      Delete
  3. I have a small blue marble, too. (Not Carl Sagan's)
    I am not brave/daft enough to check the temperature this morning, but I can tell you it has little to do with global warming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I thought of Carl Sagan when I posted this, too!

      I'm assuming a cardigan or two are in order for any jaunts outside?

      Delete
  4. I still have my old blog books! I still jot things down occasionally - I should really take up the habit again.
    I was particularly taken by the old phone in the 2010 post - Nokia?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem I find with having a blog (and other stuff) notebook, is that far too many ideas are jotted down to be expanded upon and transferred to the screen. I pulled out some of my old notebooks the other day and had a flick through - so many ideas and not enough time. I really need to win on the Premium Bonds and retire to a life of idea-enhancing!

      Yes, Nokia!

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?