Saturday 15 June 2024

The Predatory Foxgloves of Smallhopes Hill

I peer through the honeysuckle and bracken at a gruesome sight...
 

Killer Foxgloves have felled a tree and are devouring it messily!
Uh, oh.  Two of their sentinels have seen me and alert the others...


They rush past as I hide in the undergrowth...


I find a path to escape but they found it first.


Yaaargh!  They ambush me as I sneak round a bend!


I spin around to flee but more of them lurch out of the bracken and cut off my escape!


Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I warned everyone about looking at that Aurora Borealis - now you're all blind and in their clutches - Aaaaaarrrrrgggghh! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I shouldn't have read that John Wyndham on Friday night!

      Delete
  2. YIKES! who knew such lovely plants could be so aggressive! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think the terrifying triffid show was till October?

    Quick Quick... run this way Mr Device!!!!!! You'll be safe under my bed sheets!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank goodness you found me, Maddie!

      Hang on... What's this? A triffid under your bed sheets!

      Delete
    2. Now don't you worry. It secretes but doesn't bite.

      Delete
  4. Exactement, Mr Devine!!!! They are taking over the country and will be forming a government in No 10 on the 5th July!!! Better than a lettuce, I suppose.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?