Saturday 6 July 2019

Water Sports


 I've just got back from Indescribable's minus my right arm and shoulder, so this will only be a brief post.

 You might be asking how I managed to lose an arm, and if it hurts (it does sting a bit).  Well, it's all down the hazards of witches having an ill-conceived water fight...

 Count Podgkinson started it by picking up the hose and looking into the spray attachment, then the Little Witch turned on the water...  Much hilarity ensued until we lost Inexcuseable for a while.  However, she managed to reincorporate herself and, together with her husband, dissolve Indescribable.  I made it back inside the house and ran upstairs to the bathroom where I filled an empty shampoo bottle from the tap, opened the window and squirted it onto an unsuspecting Little Witch.  She got me back after I'd come back downstairs and opened the kitchen window to throw a jug of water over Vom Smallhausen.  I didn't see the Little Witch crouched under the window ledge, and when I opened the window, she got my arm and shoulder with the hosepipe!



 Needless to say, the dissolution of their "responsible adults" meant the kids were having the time of their lives.

12 comments:

  1. Count Podgkinson learnt the hard way - never look into a spray attachment. And if the water doesn't get you then the earwigs will.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, I caught myself gazing at Aidan again.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather difficult not to look. Even with his spray attachment covered up!

      Delete
  3. Don't you just automatically sprout new limbs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with the right spell and a big meal, yes. It's a good job I'd stocked up on French sticks and a cherry pie!

      Delete
  4. You do have some fun. Lucky kidlets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd better not expect this kind of behaviour all the time, though.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Well, what do they know, they're 6, 3, and 1.

      Delete
    2. Not them, lol, you silly!
      Are you 631 years old? These youngsters honestly.

      Delete
    3. Oh, no, I meant how would Count Podgkinson et al know that my sisters and I are supposed to be "responsible adults". Although, it does read the other way around, too.

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?