Monday 1 October 2018

S. I. D.


 Strictly Come Dancing is back on Saturday and Sunday nights, and with it comes the friendly and funny Strictly: It Takes Two on weekdays.
  
 Imagine my surprise, however, when I discovered that Zoe and the ITT gang have enlisted the assistance of a distant cousin (from a future history that I hope never comes to pass), Interactive Device.  They've got the silly sod posing as their artificial intelligence, S. I. D.*
 Look!  There he is on the right pretending to be the Strictly Interactive Device!

 Anyway, enough about him.  This post is really just an excuse to feature the always entertaining - and extremely handsome - Aljaž Skorjanec again!

 Here he is in all his cheeky glory (with celebrity dance partner, Kate Silverton):


Ah, hello!  I've missed you, too!


Could he be any more adorable?

Hooray!  ITT are continuing the strapline captions!
(At the end of their first dance, Kate & Aljaž had a (scripted) kiss)

  Also back on It Takes Two: the incredibly handsome Gethin Jones!

You need to get a bigger jacket, Gethin.  Your arms are going to burst out of that one imminently!




::

Now.  On to some observations from this year's Strictly:

  • I only know who half these "celebrities" are.
  • Yay!  Faye from Steps is on!
  • Joe who?  YouTube star - Ah, well that explains it.  How good can he possibly be?
  • Bloody hells!  Joe Sugg is actually pretty good at this, and seems like quite a nice guy.
  • My gods, Charles Venn is sexy.  And he can dance!
  • Dr. Ranj!  I know you from watching CBeebies with the Little Witch and Von Smallhausen!
  • Lee Ryan, you're so annoying!  Don't make me regret buying your album years and years ago.
  • The Cat from Red Dwarf!
  • Kate Silverton, I'm only going to like you because you're partnered with Aljaž.
  • Oh.  I actually like you for real.  Especially after this Tango:



*
No.  Not this Sid
Or this SID, either
(stifles peals of laughter -
scroll down to Northern Ireland)





9 comments:

  1. Sid!!!! He is so cute :-)
    I really don't know who to back this year. I am a massive Red Dwarf fan so maybe it will be Danny. I also like Kate and Ashley.... but, Charles really impressed me too. Decisions, decisions...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Danny will get quite far but will plateau before the final and be booted off. Before that, though, I hope he gets to do the Cat moonwalk-thingy at the end of one of his dances!
      I'd love for Kate, Faye or Charles to win (at this stage, anyway), but I want to see Joe doing some ballroom, as he's so good at the energetic latin. I think Lauren and Stacey could be contenders, too.

      Delete
  2. Bleep...bleep...signal from the Far Outpost of Empire...bleep
    Please advise when this will no longer be featured. The only dancing done in this outpost is the Fire Ant Fandango.

    Translation: it's not on local telly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the FAF sounds like it could be painful if performed improperly?

      I note that Australia's version of Strictly - Dancing With the Stars - wasn't renewed last year, but is set to return in 2019.

      Delete
  3. I still can't see the attraction of Ajax 😒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't him sexually attractive - Sexy, I suppose? He's just so endearing and fun. Gethin Jones, on the other hand...

      Delete
  4. Danny, Sid, Kate, Faye, Charles, Lauren and Stacey - the seven dwarves ? Blame MsScarlet, she came up with a red dwarf. It's all confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah hah haa! Now I want to see a Snow White-themed group dance number!

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?