Monday 13 November 2006

Cartoon crushes

After inadvertantly blurting out at Dinah's that I had weird cartoon crushes that would make me seem like a pervert, I thought I'd better try and justify myself. This is going to be difficult...

The first, as you can see here, is Hot Rod from the Transformers. Yes, he's a giant robot. And no, I don't know if he indeed has a 'hot rod'. I bet he has though...

Besides, that's not the point. The point is that he's totally fanciable. He looks good, both as a car and a robot, he's fun, exciting, cocky, looks after himself - he has a great body/chassis. Ummmm... This hole's getting a lot deeper. Look, here's his official technical specifications - what better way of convincing you?

Tech Spec "My actions speak louder than words." Hot Rod is an all-American-boy Autobot. He's a typical adolescent who dreams of being heroic and important. He tends to not follow rules too closely. Although he means well, Hot Rod's impulsive actions often get him into trouble. He carries two photon lasers that temporarily electromagnetize an enemy robot's microcircuts.

Speed: 120mph. Range: 4 miles.

He can be hotheaded, but he's always a well meaning, admirable lad and a brave and honorable fighter.

Strength 10, Intelligence 10, Speed 9, Endurance 10, Rank 10, Courage 7, Firepower 10, Skill 10

Those scores are out of 10, you know. See? Hot Rod's a catch! He's strong, clever, fast, can go the distance, has power, is pretty brave, has a big gun and knows how to use it!

- - -

And now for my second cartoon crush: Diego, the sabre-toothed tiger from Ice Age.


I know: It's an animal. I'm not into bestiality! Really. Obviously, it's his personal journey from killer cat to 'part of the herd' that I like. And the way he (just about) puts up with Sid. That and his voice - thank you Denis Leary.

- - -

I'm going to stop now before I make things even worse. Actually, There is one more cartoon crush, but unfortunately I couldn't find any pictures of him. It's the man from the Domino's Pizza advert that sponsors The Simpson's on Sky One. Compared to Hot Rod and Diego, he's completely normal. A cartoon human with great hair, twinkly eyes, a cheeky face and a good body (when he jumps up into the air with excitement in anticipation of a pizza, his shirt lifts up and we get to see his flat stomach complete with belly button) - despite eating loads of pizzas. Oh, he also has a Bitch Wife™. Reminds me of Pete...

22 comments:

  1. Awesome. Totally awesome. And not really pervy, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, not really pervy, just a little bit pervy?

    I would've explained Diego a bit more but everything came out wrong and looked really pervy, so I stuck with what little there is.

    As for Hot Rod, I would totally take a ride in him - in car mode. Not being pervy...

    I just like to say 'pervy'. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm turned on by Bugs Bunny in drag.

    NOW who's pervy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm I'm not sure I have a cartoon crush. No really....I'm going to have to think about this one.

    Hot Rod, eh? Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! Transformer crushes! Mine was and is Bumblebee. He's so cute and spunky. And he's a VW!!

    And Fry. Have I mentioned Fry?

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my friends slept with this guy while very very stoned- because she thought he was Fry off of Futurama. If memory serves, they went out for anout a year before the story came out and he gave her the phone number of a therapist.

    I have far too many anime crushes- that counts, right? One of them is an eleven year old boy- but I'm NOT into that sort of thing. Really. The other one turns into a fox when scared, so can we throw bestiality into the mix? And Betty Boop- along with a fair chunk of horny teenage boys.
    Oh. Goody.

    This is all a bit of a downward spiral, innit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. MJ: Wow! You are pervy :)

    Dora: Go on. You know you want to!

    Miss T who hates google login: Bumble is cute! He was always my favourite. Until Hot Rod came along, who is cute and sexy!

    I do seem to remember something about Fry. Who is he again..?

    Imogen: Yay! You're the most pervy of the lot of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a crush on disneys Alladin.

    Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't get much better than Amy Wong from Futurama; cute, a little dim and has parents from Mars who are absolutely LOADED.

    Princess Mononoke too... she's feisty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aladdin is pretty, m'Lady.

    Skillz
    : How lovely of you to drop by. Excuse the mess. And the perverseness.

    Oh. You already have.

    Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever watched Pokemon - inexcusable interests I am afraid!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh - ever more bizarre - I have been wondering about what Windy Miller wears beneath...

    ReplyDelete
  13. My most recent ex watched Pokemon, Mutley. I could never see the point in it myself.

    As for the Windy Miller question: I hope he wears something. the thought of a 'going commando' children's icon beggars belief!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Windy Miller may not be a cartoon - but he is not actually real you know - but he is rather sinisterly sexy.... Also I was alway made rather hot by the androgyny of Team Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a thing for Ash from Pokemon who seemed to disappear after the first series (whatever happened to him?). I then transferred my affections to Jiggypuff (my favourite Pokemon).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a big thing for the Silver Surfer. (Actually, that was before puberty, so it wasn't as big a thing as it is now.) I think I quite fancied one or two of the guys from Battle Of The Planets, and Dungeons & Dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't recall Team Rocket, Mutley. I must look them up...

    Was Ash the tall one, Frobi? If so, he was quite nice as Pokemon characters go.

    Ooh, Qenny! Watch what you're doing with that thing!

    The two men (teens?) from BotP were very nice! Especially the surly one - can't remember if he was Mark or Jason? I know they weren't in Take That...
    As for D&D, Hank always got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  18. .. and you always had to reach for you hank when it was on? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Team Rocket are in Pokemon and are either brother and sister (wow) or lovers - or both, they are accompanied by a weird half cat, which is more intelligent than them, but less sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Windy and his flapping dress might be a bit bi-curious - it could be worse, like Wallace and Gromit(!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Freakazoid.

    P.S. That is a cute arse Lady Muck.

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?