Wednesday 9 October 2024

An Argument of Witches

 Well, it has been 19 years since that fateful day 19 years ago...
Did Witchface mean to say "19" twice?
Who cares.  Just let them get on with it otherwise we'll be here all night.
 As I recall, our very first post did not have a title - that came later.  As did the eye.  No, not the one on the Sideboard (although that one did come later, too), the tiny, blue, glowy thing in the 19 year old post.
 As blog beginnings go, it could have been a little more spectacular, I suppose.  Having said that, I'm glad it didn't happen like this.  At least, I don't think that's how it started?
 Didn't it?
 I don't know, I was asking you!
 My mind has blocked out the traumatic incident that led to you and your bloody SubC taking up residence in it, thankfully.
Hey!
 Yes: Hey!  And, traumatic?!  I hardly think it was traumatic.  In fact, I'm sure it was wonderful!  You should be grateful I arrived to instill a bit of pizzazz into your life because you certainly weren't doing anything with it.
 "Pizzazz"?  Christ.  No one says pizzazz anymore.
 Oh, pish posh.  Anyway, it's a good job I did turn up - just think how lucky you are that this isn't going to happen now.
 That happened because of you, you silly witch!
Yeah!
 You're the one that cuts the toenails, so it's clearly your fault. 
 If you hadn't been in me then you wouldn't have been summonsed to the future and my great-to-the-power-of-six (or is it seven?) nephew wouldn't have had to travel back in time to stop it from happening!
*Ahem*  We're getting somewhat off topic, here.
What exactly is the topic again?
Who knows?  Some sort of half-arsed anniversary malarkey, I guess.
Well, it's certainly half-arsed.  The time would have been better spent
visiting everyone else's blogs and replying to previous posts' comments.
 That will have to wait until tomorrow as we're in the middle of an argument now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?