Sunday 25 October 2020

Infomaniac Garden Photos Event - Final Reminder

Last orders for:
 
 Terrifying Triffidery*, a House of  INFOMANIAC  Garden Photos Event Attraction, is opening on Saturday 31st October, so if you'd like a particular beastly botanical or array of ghastly greenery to be featured, please submit your photo/s to me by Wednesday night, 28th October (my email address is in my Blogger Profile - just click on the right there in my Sideboard).

 For those of you who are still dilly-dallying over your non-scary submissions for the Garden Photos Event proper, you have an extra few days from the 28th to email them in (as I already have a handful of entries that will cover the first week or so of November).  If you need any extra time, let me know in the comments and I'll see if I can juggle things around to fit your garden photos in towards the end of the event.


* The Terrifying Triffidery Exhibit will be a place to show off your horticultural horrors or otherwise ordinary plants that have been photographed from odd angles/close up/while drunk which make them look out of this world. So, get inventive/within-2-metres/drinking and get that camera out!
 

26 comments:

  1. I, for one, am on the edge of my seat.

    How apt to choose Hallowe'en for The Terrifying Triffidery Exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!
    Can I have Aidan Turner if I skip the cake?
    So you do need mine by the 28th...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If yours is a triffid - wonky or otherwise - then, yes, by the 28th, please. The few days leeway is for entries for the main event.

      As for Aidan, oh go on then. But don't think you're getting the towel as well!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see everyone's triffids.

    Oo-er, missus!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're in for a treat, Jon. Such a collection of engorged and swollen stamens I have never before seen!

      Delete
    2. I bet Jon says that to all the boys.

      Delete
    3. Another day, another engorged and swollen stamen... Jx

      Delete
    4. No wonder David Bellamy was always so cheerful.

      Delete
    5. Ew, no, not David Bellamy - Chris Beardshaw's stamen for me please! Jx

      Delete
  4. Wait, are there TWO contests now? Sweeet Mary Sunshine, but I am behind AGAIN! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Management would like to remind you that the Garden Photos Event is NOT a competition.

      (Did I do it right, Very Mistress?)

      Delete
  5. "... an extra few days ..." - ! HA !

    So Much for Deadlines !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you receive my offering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I've just checked my in-box and there they are. And I'm glad to see that you didn't forget to include your new lanai. Thank you, Mitzi

      Delete
  7. Excuse me....mine were taken drunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would explain what appeared to be half a slice of lemon at the bottom of a flower vase...

      Delete
  8. I wrote something fun and possibly cute but Blogger decided to eat it. I did however spam you. Hope you’ve received it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! I replied from my personal account, though - hopefully that didn't get spammed at your end?

      Delete
  9. I think I might manage some horrors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unsurprising cconsidering your geographical location!

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?