Saturday 12 December 2009

Consequences: Game 1


Phew! For a while there I thought this was going to be a wash out, then Eros & BEAST popped back and saved the day.

So here is the fruit of your labours:

Eroswings met MJ at Disney World. He wore a Superman cape and she wore Wellington boots and a wimple. He said "This is so creative! I love it!*" She said (quoting Mae West) "Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." And the consequence was that they ended up starring in a Filthy Friday Photo essay featuring Piggy, Tazzy and an egg whisk.



* Either someone forgot to email me, or I lost their email amongst a pile of spam.



12 comments:

  1. WHO is responsible for putting me in Wellington boots and a wimple?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you can blame His Beastliness for that one, MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! MJ in Wellies - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're all having a laugh at Mistress MJ's expense.

    Frankly I find the imagery of a Filthy Friday starring Tazzy and Piggy and an egg whisk disturbing.

    *attempts to sway subject*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh! I'm the zero who forgot to email. I'm so sorry. Love the result though. What a fun idea for a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! This was funny! I've never played Consequences before. We should do another one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, let's do another one.

    Only this time without Wellies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you hidden the wellies in your 'special cupboard' Miss MJ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can perform miracles with an egg whisk.

    And I know where I'd like to shove it up MJ - the miracle would be actually managing to recover it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wellies and a wimple? I could see that, but was she wearing anything else?

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?