Saturday 2 September 2023

Boys Shorts Total Attraction






: : :

 This was supposed to be a very quick post based on Alison Goldfrapp's "Love Invention" (Boys' Shorts Total Attraction Remix) up there which I found yesterday, and Melanie's marvellous photo carousel display thingies as seen in her Photo Submissions review.  Instead, it's taken me hours and hours to put together the photos of Boys-in-Shorts in an approximation of said carousels.  And they aren't even individually embiggenable!


 Here are some links either to where I found these delicious "boys in shorts", or at least where they are featured (as I have no idea where some of them came from):
 
⛭ "Summer Time!" (him under the Swiss cheese plant) by HORIKWAWATARU at Danbooru and X/Twitter
Gustavo Correa (the hot, freckled ginger) at Instagram, Adonis Male, and some chat forum at LPSG
"Cat in the Pool" by Soendapuss at Fur Affinity
"This is all I have to do, Sapper Ryan" (him lolling about poolside) by Uza/Hellme at Danbooru
Andorian ensign #1, by the talented artists at Titmouse, Inc. for Star Trek: Lower Decks (Paramount Global) - I turned my attentions to him earlier in the year here.

"Servicing the local beefcake" by REDgart at X/Twitter
"Shampoo Bottle Challenge" (page 3) by Dokudenpa Jushintei (Kobucha Omaso) at YaoiMangaOnline
Greg Scheel at Instagram
The short-shorts wearing biker has me flummoxed - an image search finds him on Pinterest and assorted other sites, but I can't find anything original.
"'Brutus on Duty' at Brandy's Professional Fuck Emporium" by Harry Bush (I think the image may have came from Daddy's Here, but HB is also featured at KAOS)

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that Alison Goldfrapp mix! I fear your "cute boys in shorts collage" has been somewhat overshadowed by the gigantic monster cardigan invading your sideboard, however. Maybe you should do as Our Friend In North Devon did last week, and post a standalone "Dear Ms Scarlet" post..? Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My poor boys. All those smouldering looks under the Monstera seem to be for naught!

      Oh, hang on. Ms Scarlet's arrived and is saying something...

      Delete
  2. I was going to say: Don't you have enough 'embiggened' on your blog already?!
    I will sort out the cardigan man later today, do not fear that you will be stuck with him for another week!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, Ms Scarlet. Mago's mention of prickly wool in the last post has had me itchy since then.

      Delete
  3. I love it! It looks great! It's an honor to be a muse for other people's creative endeavors! Foreplay is important, leave them wanting more, it's just as well the pictures can't be individually embiggened. I like how the shades of blues in each picture pull them together into a cohesive form with the first compilation.

    I think my favorite individual picture is the one with the guy coping a feel of the family jewels on public transport. A definite no-no in real life, but fun to fantasize about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been groped and had men's booty thrust up on me in the subway here in San Francisco enough times that I just look annoyed and shift away from action. It never, ever is anyone I would want to be so frisky.

      Delete
    2. Those blues came together almost by accident. I had four out of the five ready to go but needed that fifth. Then I remembered my favourite adorable Andorian in 'his' gym gear!

      There are two more in the series that come after that "grope" picture - definitely more than a hand/mouthful!

      Speaking of more than a hand/mouthful, why hello peenee!

      Delete
    3. Mr Peenee, San Franscisco you say, why am I not surprised? I don't know what the hell is going on down there anymore, but it sounds crazy. I live 25 mins outside Seattle, WA. I know it's not always as bad as the media makes it sound, but I watched some Mark Rober Glitterbomb updates on YouTube recently and I couldn't believe how fast and organized the car break-ins happened in SF!

      IDV - Maybe you already know or can guess that shades of Blues and Purples are my favorite colors. Fall in love with the color schemes...1...2...3 https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/768989705142325108/visual-search/?x=16&y=16&w=532&h=535&imageSignature=ad404fce6ff40bf07fddb38d10f7b7dd

      Delete
  4. Could we mount Cardigan Man overlooking some motorway like Angel of the North?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he'd be better suited to the cold "oop north" in that cardigan than in shorts.

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?