I wish it hadn't been so long since I last blogged, as I am now right out of the habit, and finding it all a bit overwhelming. Plus, it looks like you've all been really busy, so I've got loads of catching up to do (this is more a pleasure than a chore, mind). To make matters worse, I have several things that I want to pin down here, but I can't remember them all, and the ones that I do remember, I can't really be arsed to make the effort required to [can't think of the right word/s - I'll come back to this].
Well, I think I'm going to do some bullet points of the topics we should have blogged about since the beginning of the month then, if you make interested noises, we'll devote a whole post to the subject at a not-too-much-later date. How's that?
- The DeVice Mansion (or "Hexenhäusli deVice", as Mr Mago suggested), including curtains and garden guests.
- "Shhhhh! They're strapping down Liza Minelli." - Which pop culture words or quotes have entered your vocabulary?
- Ms Scarlet's birthday. Drat! Too late...
- Disco Maroons - A mish-mash of Star Trek styles (a bit late for this, too, as it was supposed to be for the February Art Challenge. Nevermind, I can recycle it for March's. If I can get it done within a week...)
- Bryce's Bum and other Perfectly-formed Posteriors - Basically, this is just perving over some of the best bottoms in Star Trek Discovery (ZOMG!* Have you seen Ethan Peck Spock's bum in that space suit?!?)
- A couple of day drifts (including today's foray along the beach)
|This is Friday's afternoon tea (try and ignore The Father's sausage fingers on the left - they weren't part of it)|
* I don't know what this means. I mean, the OMG must be "Oh My Gods", but as to the Z... Anyone?