Sunday 17 February 2019

Eye for an Eye


 I was just allowing the Host to think about his top twelve sexiest Star Trek characters-
He was "thinking" a little bit too enthusiastically, for my liking.
Well, yes, but Captain Pike is rather a fox!
Oh, OK, I 'll allow it.
 Anyway, as I was saying, the Host was doing some thinking-
 All will become clear in the next post.  Or possibly the one after that.
A rather inappropriate looking glass
 Yes.  Thank you.  Now, where was I?  Oh, yes, you were thinking while we were enjoying a (rather too hot) bath when I noticed this:

 I'm pretty sure Inexcuseable didn't mean it to spy on me, but rather to keep an eye on Count Podgekinson's bathtime.  Or to catch her husband weeing all over the toilet bowl rim (because it sure as hells isn't me doing it - I prefer a more leisurely sit-down affair)...
 Still, the fact remains that my own sister can see me in the altogether, should she so desire.  Which I'm sure she doesn't, but even so...

 Despite the small dimensions of Castlette DeVice's bathroom, it isn't small enough for me to reach across from my gently simmering bath and scrawl a nullifying spell* on the mirror.
 In fact, the mirror may as well have been a million miles away as, when I'm in the bath, I get out for nothing and no-one until I'm done**.  Which meant a rather chaste bath, and a lot of awkward manoeuvring with a towel when I did eventually get out.


* The only spell I know for counteracting Inexcuseable's Looking Glass spell involves (amongst other things) drawing over the eye with my own tears.  And I don't think the Host has enough nostril hairs to pluck to make our eyes water enough to cover her rather large "masterpiece".
** With the exception of Captain Pike, a life-time supply of fondant fancies, and - possibly - Knight.

15 comments:

  1. This is a rather steamy post!

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie Collins was instrumental in its construction.

      Delete
  2. I now want to draw on mirrors EVERYWHERE!!!!! I will be all seeing and all knowing!!!! Ha Ha Ha [This is supposed to be my power-crazed-megalomaniac-laugh, in case you were wondering]
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting a T-Bag and the Revenge of the T-Set vibe from you, such is the megalomania...

      Delete
  3. OK, that is beyond scary/freaky/strange, yet artistically done eye, sugar! I do need that spell because I, uh, have a "friend" who can't pee if there is a photo on a magazine or book cover looking at her! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you and LẌ share a mutual "friend"?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Whatever it may be, it's doing a bang-up job of trapping souls and aiding in spot picking.

      Delete
  5. I like to do sit-down duties too.

    The bathroom mirror artwork looks very similar to Emma Peel's cyclops door spy in The Avengers, it is a worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a worry. The last thing I need is Diana Rigg cartwheeling in when I'm only half-way done.

      Delete
  6. Actually it was me. I'm now working magically with Emma Peel, and you're lucky I didn't kick the door down in a black leather catsuit.
    The only men I know who routinely sit down to pee a) are circumcised and b) have a piercing.
    C'mon, fess up, Mrs Peel just smiled when I asked her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about a tin-foil catsuit? Would you consider kicking my door down in one of those?
      As for Mrs Peel, only option C brings a smile to her face...

      Delete
  7. Looking glasses are troublesome. Watch out for headstrong blondes barging in to try to use your looking glass as a subway to Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to install a Stop sign and traffic lights, I think.

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?