Tuesday 8 August 2017

Clifftop Calamities II (New! Butterfly flavour!)


 Again. As with the last post, not really any calamities... And remember to click to embiggen!

(To release the butterfly flavour, just tear open the tin foil pack and allow to stand for a minute or two. Then, to prevent waste, use the foil to craft a hat or four!) 


Remind you of anything...?

There's loads of these, so take a deep breath and ensure your scrolling finger has had plenty of rest.














  Oh. And some other photos got taken, too...

This is the cliff path in Sidestrand (looking back west towards Overstrand)

Hiding behind the meadow flowers - to the immediate left of that stand of Scots Pines - is Sidestrand church

And this is the path (on the left) heading towards Trimingham

Now for some close-ups

"Does my bum look big in this?"

"Just hangin' around doing bee things..."

I didn't find out what time it was...

Well, this is Poppyland, after all

Almost home again. This is the view from the field at the top of Tower Lane (Sidestrand) towards Overstrand


 
That's it for now. I did take some photos of the moon last night (from window in the smallest room of Chateau DeVice), so if you're very unlucky, I might share them later in the week!


::

WARNING!! WARNING!!! You now have eleven days to make and submit your Tin Foil Hat for this years compo!

 

14 comments:

  1. I think my hat is in the corn somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd better go in and find it then, before Mago and Ms Scarlet roll over it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures as always...and glad you didn't fall asleep in Poppyland. I'm just back again...and preparing to leave yet again. I was wishing you were with me in FI. I need an official photographer to capture life moments...all and any! Meanwhile my tin foil creation is not materializing yet.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All and any, you say? I shall have to make sure I protect camera from any wayward moisture...

      As for your tin foil chapeau, you still have over a week to throw something impossibly glamorous together!

      Delete
  3. I stopped by for the calamities, but stayed for the wonderful photos! The last butterfly and the bee butt were exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky with both my models - they came from a highly lauded agency. Very professional.

      Delete
  4. I think you must be the Butterfly Whisperer!I go out with a camera and the wretched things flutter about all over the place.I come back indoors with nary a pixel.
    And thanks for the nudge about the hat.I think I've just had a brilliant idea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite flighty, these models, aren't they? As I mentioned to LẌ, I was lucky this time - probably because they were eating (obviously don't care about maintaining their figures).

      I can't wait to see what your hat will look like!

      Delete
  5. Phew.... still eleven days left until the tin hat thingy compo...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no you don't! You didn't realise I had a time-travel detector, did you? Ever since the thought of weaponised swarms of ladybirds entered my head back here, I've employed a TTD just in case someone else gets the idea, too (and actually follows up on it, unlike me, as I'm far too lazy to go to all that bother...).

      Delete
  6. Thankfully I have had an idea!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you have a spare going... spare?

      ::wrings hands at total lack of own gumption in designing, never mind constructing, a tin foil hat::

      Delete
    2. Mine is very silly.... BUT will still probably take me the whole day to complete yet look like it only took three seconds.... I know, I have a gift.
      Sx

      Delete
    3. I'm worried mine (when I get around to it) will be very similar in perceived construction time. Perhaps the addition of a jauntily placed rubber duck can stretch the three seconds out to five?

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?