Saturday 27 July 2013

Booktronica


Don't worry. You don't have to take too much notice of this. Its just a reminder for myselves so that when I come to do the end of year review, I know (at least) which books I've read this year.

So far, anyway...


• The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson
• Deep Cover, by Ian Botham & Dennis Coath
• Fallen Gods (Star Trek: Titan), by Michael A. Martin
• The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde
• A Stitch in Time (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), by Andrew J. Robinson
• Summon the Thunder (Star Trek: Vanguard), by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
• Harbinger (Star Trek: Vanguard), by David Mack
• Rise of the Federation: A Choice of Futures (Star Trek: Enterprise), by Christopher L. Bennett
• What's Past: Distant Early Warning (Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers), by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
• The Stuff of Dreams (Star Trek: The Next Generation), by James Swallow
• Not the Royal Wedding, edited by Sean Hardie & John Lloyd (This was the inspiration for my Not the Royal Baby post).
• The Candle Man, by Alex Scarrow
• Allegiance in Exile (Star Trek: The Original Series), by David R. George III
• Calvin & Hobbes: Scientific Progress Goes "Boink", by Bill Watterson
• The Struggle Within (Star Trek: Typhon Pact), by Christopher L. Bennett
• Cold Equations: The Body Electric (Star Trek: The Next Generation), by David Mack

 



* Yes, he's written a book! Well, a novella, really. And it's good, too.  You should buy it.

5 comments:

  1. Is Tim's book about the penis towel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not.

    It's not even about his actual penis. I'm hoping that it'll be in the sequel, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the Royal Wedding looks like fun, although Rowan Atkinson does look a little worse for the wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NTRW is the funniest book I've ever read. Some of the photos and captions are just hilarious, as are the diagrams, maps and advertisements.
    I'm thinking about doing a whole post just based on this book, its that good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop discussing my penis when I'm not here.

    My book! You read it?! How wonderful!

    In other news, I started reading the Vanguard books recently; thought the first one was ace, the second one less so, but still leagues ahead of most other recent Star Trek books.

    I'M BACK, BITCHES!

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?