Saturday 20 June 2009

Spoken too soon


No, there's nothing wrong with all the technological gubbins that enabled me to come back to Blogland. Instead, the "
imminent crossing over of a very close relative of SP's" as I mentioned in the last post, has happened. So, needless to say, I've been occupied with things other than blogging. However, we have had an unexpected trip over The Cusp and a couple of paranormal close encounters, so I shall be recounting those 'adventures' in due course.

In the meantime, I hope you are all well and firing on all thrusters. See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sad for SP. I was going to have a go at you for slacking, but I shall let you off just this once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to SP (and you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. *presents IVD and SP with large floral arrangement*

    *thoughtfully removes bee*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My deepest sympathies for SP in this difficult time. That's very nice and thoughtful of you to be there for support. Good support is like a jockstrap--it keeps everything together and protects the precious and provides comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww , best wishes to SP and yourself .
    There has been plenty of thrusting going on in the Garden of Chez Beastly.....its shocking.
    Ooooh you said thrusters
    ***Blushes and slinks out***

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Tim and Beast said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are almost forcing me to pen another Lazy themed Haiku

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?