Wednesday 10 June 2009

They're here!




Yes, we're back! All four of us - Thankfully, we managed to lose that interfering old baggage, Audrey, somewhere in the ether.
While we're pleased to return the realm of Blogland - via the wonders of a wireless router (that was surprisingly easy to set up once we got hold of an ethernet cable that actually worked) - it seems someone is even more pleased, eh Tim?



Ha!

Anyway, back to the point: This means, of course, that I won't have to surreptitiously blog from work - Although, never say never. Instead, I can blog from the uncomfort of my - sorry SP - our home. I say "uncomfort" because, as you can see in the picture, the study is bereft of comforts such as a desk, chair, houseboy etc...

Suffice it to say, I won't be online for long each time I log on due to the general physical aches caused by the distinct lack of ergonomics. Plus, due to the imminent crossing over of a very close relative of SP's, I won't be about every day as I'm trying to be as supportive as I can. All be it in my emotionless, robotic, cold-fish way.
So, before this gets too long-winded, I'm thrilled to be amongst you once again, and I'm looking forward to catching up on all that you've been up to.
I'm sure you've all been good...?


14 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Of course I won't be around much until September I think. Having a (fabulously simulated) life takes a toll on everything afterall.

    I have been thinking about getting a new desk, I would send you shiny black desk if it wasn't so darn expensive and I have no idea what kind of desk I want yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back!

    Well, best wishes and much comfort to SP in this trying time. That's so nice of (all four of) you to be so supportive.

    Good luck getting a desk. As for the poltergeists, have a midget/short friend on call; not only do the little people know how to get rid of ghosts, but they are surprisingly comforting in times of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    I never get tired of "Poltergeist", so thank you for that clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUTRAGEOUS! You edited that quote, you filthy Moom-lover!

    That's a ridiculous place to put a computer. You'll need a stool to do anything there. And I mean a chair-stool, not a stool-sample.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is all fine and good except for the fact that you haven't come round to visit me yet.

    Even that old bag Frobisher managed to come out of retirement today to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suspicious isn't it Miss MJ , The old bag Frobisher re appears at the same time as IVD.......has anyone ever seen them in the same room together etc etc.
    Awww look Tim is pleased to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Highly suspicious, now that you mention it, Beast.

    Oh by the way, IVD...

    Why must I sit on the same point of the inverted pentagram as Beast?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No I'm not. That quote was taken out of context.

    In other matters, look what's next to his monitor: a bottle of wine. I bet IDV was in the Betty Ford clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CyberPete: I love your shiny black desk. So much so that I'd steal it if it weren't for the fact that it wouldn't fit on Broom.

    Have a fabulous life until we see you again!

    Eros: Thank you. I like your tip about the midgets. I do have a friend who's on the small side - I may have to employ him...

    Tara: Thank you, and you're welcome!

    Tim: How dare you! I didn't edit it - That's exactly what you said. It's just that there wasn't enough room to fit the rest of it in, that's all.
    And I'll thank you to leave your stools out of it.

    MJ: OK, OK, so I was a day late.

    BEAST: I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
    Besides, I don't have a penchant for latin types in tiny pants.

    MJ: You probably won't be sitting on it for much longer (although, I'm sure you quite enjoy sitting on something that pointy) - I'm going to have a reshuffle seeing as so many bloggers seem to be taking a break.

    Tim: Betty Ford? That old bag? Absolutely not!

    Joan Collins had popped round and I hadn't had time to tidy up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only Miss Joanie would have the balls to bring strip club wine as hostess gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And why isn't my picture on your wall?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...I like your tip about the midgets. I do have a friend who's on the small side - I may have to employ him...

    Are you talking about Piggy? Just be aware that the World Health Organization is investigation him as the possible source of current flu pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, DAMMIT?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You scared him away again MJ. You and your feminine wilds

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?