There's something wrong with this sign at the pool I frequent - can you spot it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In Blog Feed / Sideboard related news, I have just removed the 's' from the https in all your blog addresses and my Sideboard has updated! Well, except for the Wordpress sites. Blogger would have us believe that dear Mago hasn't posted for two weeks or more! In fact, his latest Sunday Music was published only a few days ago - on Sunday, funnily enough.
Just what in hell kind of establishment are you freguenting that allows Crocs?!?!? Crocs!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this world coming too? I might need my smelling salts....
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile I will however take the hunk in the reflection. May I help you into a speedo handsome?