Mwah hah hah hah haaa!
Just when you thought the Book On A Chair meme couldn't be flogged anymore, may I present my latest diabolical twist on Ms Scarlet's original masterpiece:
|A Kindle eBook on a chair made of real books|
If you have poor eyesight, or couldn't be bothered to click the pic to embigulate it, the books that make up the chair (plus the eBook) are those that I have read so far this year:
1. The Face of the Unknown (Star Trek: The Original Series), by Christopher L. Bennett (2016)
2. Grinny, by Nicholas Fisk (1973 [this edition 1987])
3. The City and the Stars, by Arthur C. Clarke (1956 [this edition 1978])
4. Not the Royal Wedding, written & edited by Sean Hardie and John Lloyd (1981)
5. The Carpet People, by Terry Pratchett, aged 17 (1971) and 43 (1992)
That's it for now. We'll be back soon with cake (not CAKE!), Redshirts, and - possibly - Mrs Snatchpenny and her Hindu robot.