|A Houseboy in Wonderland,|
by Charles "Jammy" Dodger
Hey! How very dare you! Those are all priceless first editions!
First editions, maybe, but the only way they're priceless is because nobody in their right mind would pay anything for them! They're cheap and nasty tat that likely originated from some dire airport newsagent.
Oh, very well. They're free to a good home, so just help yourselves.
As usual, click the pics for small-print magnification.
|A Tale of Two Houseboys, by Charlene Dickinson|
|Lord of the Houseboys, by Wilhelmina Goldbug|
|To Kill A Houseboy, by Leigh Harper|
|20,000 Houseboys Under the Sea, by Julian Tangerine|
|Do Androids Dream of Electric Houseboys? by Phillipe K. Wang|
|The War of the Houseboys, by H. G. Swell|
|Bridget Jones's Houseboy's Diary, by Evette Fielding|
|The Stepford Houseboys, by I. R. Alvine|
|Meditations on a Crimson Houseboy, by Elita Prelock|
And this is the next lot that are destined to go:
• The Wonderful Houseboy of Oz, Elle Frank-Bum
• The Houseboy in the Rye, J. D. Sorefinger
• The Houseboy of the Baskervilles, Sir Arthur Colin Doily
• The Importance of Being a Houseboy, Oscar Tame
• Lady Chatterley's Houseboy, Dalsey Hillblom Lynn
• The Houseboy Also Rises, Ernest Phlegmingway
• The Houseboy's Tale, Maggie "Rupert" Nutwood
• The Time Traveller's Houseboy, Audrey Schwarzenegger
• The Houseboys of Eastwick, Jon Downweir
• Houseboys in the Crucible, Margaret Travel Banana