Well, we're still here. Beaky hasn't managed to off us yet.
And nor shall he! We're on our guard...
Quite. Anyway, we've just got time to post a quick "to do" list and have a flick around your blogs before turning to matters of differing importance.
Yes. Much as we'd like to lose yet more hours on this infernal Demon Box-
We've spent most of the day buggering around on Memory Beta!Shush, you! I was talking. Now, where was I?
Time wasting...Hmmph! Oh yes: Spending time at the Computron. Or trying not to. Or, at least, trying to spend constructive time at it. The point being-
If anyone actually gets around to the point, that is...The point being, if we make a list of things to do and share it with you lot, we might actually get around to doing the things on the list!
So, without further ado, here is the list:
• Rearrange the Coven. After all, it's perfectly obvious that certain members aren't pulling their weight.
• Clear our desk. It looks like a red-tape & paperwork bomb has gone off on it!
Yes, it's not exactly conducive to sitting down and working at it.• Darn socks (if anyone knows a good spell for this, please let me know!).
• Finish the family tree for Svaathor.
• Write up our latest adventure from over the Cusp.
• Pick up some more de-nymphing solution.
• Oh, and find something to get rid of unicorns. There's one taken up residence in the shed and, as I'm sure you all know, they are stubbornly resistant to magic, so I can't take the easy way out.