Wednesday 12 October 2005

Fat or Flight

This modern witch business is great! I've acclimatised to this world now and found a way to fly without the darned broom.

I drank the fat of an un-baptised boy. I must admit, I was surprised at how many there are about...

Before you go running for the local constabulary, I paid for the liposuction and the boy is unharmed. Well, I say unharmed. I was a bit eager during surgery and accidently nudged the suction device in my impatience causing it to suck up some of his small intestine. It was like watching a sausage maker in reverse!

Anyway, all's well that ends well. The boy's happier with his slimmer figure - although he won't be eating solids any time soon. And I don't have to rely on the broom so much - which is just as well as it's got to go in for a service next week and I can't find an authorised repair shop anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?