Thursday 25 May 2017

Stay indoors, Icarus!


  Whether you want it or not, I've just got time for a quick photo-update before the weekend. This edition sees a Monument to Daedalus - as photographed in the gardens atop Castle Mall (Norwich) early on Wednesday morning - and last night's wonderful sunset off the coast here in Cromer.

Monument to Daedalus, by Jonathan Clarke

Bird shit and graffitti are optional extras




::















  I could go on as I have 76 more sunset photos from last night, but I think this will suffice for now?

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous sunset - and we have had a few of late... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sunset pix!

    Do you ever see the Green Flash phenomenon there? We used to see it from out back porch on Maui when the horizon was clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to be much closer to the equator for that,LX.Even I don't see that!

      Delete
    2. If it is visible here, I doubt I would recognise it anyway due to colourblindness.

      Delete
  3. well blow me down, I'm speechless. Those sunset photos, the second in particular, is truly amazing. Makes me wonder what you could do with me in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you take the opportunity to graffiti Daedalus before leaving? Just to match it to Steiner's factory, you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it, but there's no way I could match the artistry of our combined efforts at Steiner's.

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?