Tuesday 6 December 2005

Incendiary DeVice

This afternoon I opened a Hell Portal on my way back from work. Unfortunately, I didn't check my mood first...

A raging fireball tore across the city, radiating outwards from my position. Great gouts of flame spewing from the pulsating fissure. Huge swathes of sulphurous fire blasting into the evening sky.

Whoops. Sorry.

At least I was warm and that's what counts, right?

Oh. And I accidently torched my heliostat and the packet of hemlock I always carry.

Bugger.

Update: It's just been pointed out to me that this could be misconstrued as poo-air. It is not. I don't do that kind of thing. After all, I'm a very respectable (ahem) witch...

3 comments:

  1. Darn it. And where does one get heliostat out of season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always annoying that. I try to avoid MacDonalds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Garfer. I forgot I visited your Blog yesterday. I should've said "hello" first - sorry.

    I was about to quip that McD's wouldn't know a heliostat if it clocked them over the head, then I realised what you meant... Eeewww!

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?