I toddled off to Cromer for an evening out with a few friends last night. It's not really post-worthy as nothing much happened, but I did get a few nice sunset snaps from the pier where we had our first couple of drinks.
Once the sun had set and we'd finished our drinks, we moved on to the Kings Head for another drink or two.
I only stayed for one more then made my way along the cliff path towards home.
Here's the pier all lit up behind me.
The moon had risen by this point.
The blurriness isn't down to alcohol consumption (I only had three!) - either my phone's crap at taking night time photos or I'm unaware of a night time setting.
(I didn't walk all the way home along the cliff - Once I got to the lighthouse I wandered down to the road and walked along the path instead. Witchface wanted to take the Nightship, but I was wearing my good clothes, so that was an emphatic "No!")
As I approached home, I could hear this playing from some event at Overstrand Hall:
"Born Slippy" by Underworld
A somewhat incongruous piece of music - even though I love it - for an otherwise idyllic seaside set of photos. Glad you had a good night out - ours was a bit more (ahem) boisterous and boozy! Jx
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful place to live. A fascinating song. I just read about it.
ReplyDelete