Sunday 23 April 2017

Messy Maths


 I've just heard from The Mother that after Indescribable, The Little Witch and Babyzooky came to visit us over Easter, they went to see Indescribable's husband's family. And guess what? Both of his brothers along with a couple of others (wives? children? other family members? - I wasn't paying attention) got the two bob bits!
Thankfully, I don't have any
photos of her other end!
 Indescribable mentioned that Babyzooky had been off her food for a few days and had produced some astoundingly messy nappies (diapers).
 Two and two were put together and the resulting four looks an awful lot like that toxic little scumdrop, Babyzooky, was almost certainly the cause of our Game of Porcelain Thrones over Easter. She is Patient Zero. Our own little Typhoid Mary.
 Indescribable is so proud!

16 comments:

  1. I was going to have a late night nibble, but never mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best not to eat a whole baby before going to bed. You'll get nightmares. Jx

      Delete
    2. Besides, they're very high in calories. It's all that babyblubber!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Do they come in mauve? I'm asking for "a friend".

      Delete
  3. You have NO idea how jealous I am. Congratulations, you must be very proud!
    Actually I've always fantasised about being a typhoid mary myself, if only because society would insist on my remaining alone for a change, instead of insisting I come out and play nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could post you one of her nappies if you'd like?

      Delete
  4. "Two bob bits".... ha! Another Brit term along with "the squirts" that you don't here in The Colonies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to try and be informative and educational.

      Hang on... I sound like you!

      Delete
  5. p.s. This sort of thing is one of many reasons I never wanted children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. Plus, they take up too much time. And resources. And sleep!

      Delete
  6. So the Horseman of Pestilence is your youngest family member. Please us know when War, Famine, and Death show up--I'd like a heads up when the Apocalypse begins, so I don't have to go in to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it'S all in the family, mind you - First hand experience !

      Delete
    2. I don't think the Apocalypse will happen any time soon. The Horsemen did ride, but only as far as The Parents' house where they are staying this weekend - so far, without any bathroom-related incidents!

      Delete
  7. Never rinse out nappies in the kitchen sink. Or were they the main ingredient in your "bacterial bisque". At least nobody was feeling left out... Bravo to babyzooky for getting the whole family involved in celebrating one of the largest dinosaurs... The "Megasorearse"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Babyzooky is nothing if not generous and all-encompassing.

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?