Thursday 17 December 2015

Items of Interest: Crystalline Green...

...and red.

 Blimey! We haven't had one of these Items of Interest posts since January 2011!

 For those of you who are new to this, or have forgotten what to do seeing as it's been nearly five years since the last Items of Interest post (which brought us the infamous "nylon netting shower pom pom on a string thingamie"), the rules are as follows:
 Just guess what these particular photos are of and, if you're very lucky, win a prize (yet to be determined)*. And I don't mean the photo on the left here as that's the logo image (from The Towering Disco Inferno). No. The photos are below (after the jump).

 
So, without further ado, may I present the 2015 edition of Items of Interest:



 FYI, you're to guess what the green and red things are, not what they're leaning up against as that's already been featured in Liquid lunch for me, Mrs M.

 Right. Have at it!




* No prizes as I think this is an easy one (besides, these were prizes themselves). One of the Coven will certainly know what these are, and at least four other bloggers will have received (or be about to receive) a set of these themselves!
 

9 comments:

  1. I know! I know! Well, I think I know, therefore I am.Or something.Ampelmannchen.Did I win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yet. It's "Did I win yet?" Have you learned nothing from lx?

      But, yes. You won!

      Delete
  2. A Barbara Cartland Hairnet®.

    Bonus points for recycling a comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see that you're taking the scarcity of resources so seriously. Bonus points aplenty!

      Delete
  3. Are they MJs tit implants? Green for right, left for red?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bugger!
    I've missed it... but i would have said a set of mr Lax's 2015 christmas trinkets... not to worry i'm off to see if Santa's come yet

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?