Wednesday 23 July 2014

They had two chances: fat and slim*


 Nothing of too much importance here. Just another reminder of what I've read so far this year for when (if?) I get around to the end-of-year review.

11. One Constant Star (Star Trek: The Lost Era), by David R. George III
12. The Bumper Book of Dinosaurs, by Keiron Pim
13. The More Things Change (Star Trek: The Original Series), by Scott Pearson
14. The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde
* Post title from page 81
15. Federation: The First 150 Years, by David A. Goodman

 

3 comments:

  1. I have books to read but don't get around to read much.

    Is that a book about dinosaurs or?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have only read three books so far this year, which is poor. I must make more time.... or stop watching so much telly.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound like very interesting books, particularly the dinosaur one; although I do like reading sci-fi/fantasy books. The closest thing to a book I've read lately was when I paged through the yellow pages to find the number to a local Chinese food delivery place to place an order for sesame chicken...I misplaced their pamphlet.

    Oh, wait, I did read a chapter on the progression of art from the Renaissance to the Baroque in an art book I have at the bedside...but that's because I ran out of magazines to read and I was still awake...

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?