Monday 30 September 2013

Babyzilla: The Time Vampire

While Uncle IDV is distracted by the camera, 
Babyzilla quickly wolfs down one of the cats.
 Oof! Sorry I haven't been around much. It seems that any free moment I've had has been intercepted by my sister Indescribable and her monstrous progeny, Babyzilla. If I haven't had to go and decorate her hall, I've had to 'zilla-sit when she comes to visit and then promptly buggers off with Inexcuseable! Honestly, that creature guzzles time like Miley Cyrus at an "it's-all-about-me" buffet. 

 Actually, I'm not being entirely fair. It hasn't all been about Babyzilla. There has been a spate of manual labour at The Parents', too. I thought all that was over, but they've recently had their garage converted into a bedroom and muggins here was tasked with decorating it! 

 Oh, and I've painted and wallpapered Inexcuseable's bedroom, too!

 Well, that's all over now (except for a modicum of upcoming garden maintenance at The Mother's request), so I plan to get back to blogging forthwith. In fact, I was just thinking about Hallowe'en: I'd better start looking at "holiday" brochures for our annual trip over the Cusp. After all, we don't want another ham-fisted adventure like this one

 Do you?
 

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful pix. Babyzilla is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you say that now, LX, but she's not stomping through your city destroying buildings and chowing down on hapless civilians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait til Babyzilla starts crawling...put your beloved Trekkie DVDs high out the way!

    She's adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweetie! adorable baby, sugar! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of cuties, I've never seen you smile so brightly!

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?