Right. Now that we've made the first tentative step from over the Cusp and back into Blogworld, we'd better keep the momentum up so that we don't stall again.
Let's get on with it then, shall we?
OK, OK! Don't rush me!
* sigh *
I suppose I should let you know some of what's kept us away before we dive headlong back into this blogging lark, having at it as if we've never been away?
Firstly, I think the horror of winning The Freakin' Green Elf Shorts again may have had something to do with it.
Then there was my separation from SP back in September, followed immediately by insinuating ourselves into Inexcuseable's (and her husband's) modest castle. Castlette? Pied-à-Castle?
Recently, we've been contending with the imminent expulsion of Indescribable's demonspawn from her foetid womb, and SP's departure from this mortal realm for somewhere more... satisfying, I hope.
Oh, and then there's the more mundane (and sometimes, more horrifying) reasons:
- Commuting 2.5 hours a day to & from the Host's place of employment.
- Contending with six months of shitting winter!
- Genetically engineering more aerodynamic flying monkeys.
- Contributing to (and getting lost in) Memory Beta.
- Tolerating Inexcuseable's three cats.
- Squeezing in televisual treats such as Criminal Minds, The Middle, Modern Family, Grimm, Futurama, Alphas, Harry Hill's You've Been Framed, Being Human, In The Flesh and even Glee!
- Avoiding buckets of water and falling farmhouses.
Now, be off with you as I have things to attend to.