Friday 4 September 2009

You odious sea cow!


I have just watched the best episode of Ugly Betty.

Well, I say "the best", I am a little bit saturated with alcohol!

Anyway, I liked it a lot for the burgeoning respect that Betty and Marc have for each other, but I especially liked it for this line that Marc utters after Betty gets accepted into Y.E.T.I. (Young Editors Training Institute or somesuch) over him:

"Marc isn't in right now, but if you leave your name and number he'll never speak to you again, you odious sea cow, Betty! Beeeep."



(You only need to watch the first 12 seconds for the quote)

Next week, someone at work is going to be called an odious sea cow.

I can't wait!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!



14 comments:

  1. Can I call you an odious sea cow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *notes Tim's comment*

    I'm just going to sit back and watch how this plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ugly Betty how I love thee!

    Wv. Mobious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim: No, you may not. I think it'll kill the mood somewhat when we're in the throws of passion, don't you?

    MJ: A voyeur, eh? Well, just plop yourself down in the corner and do ask the houseboys to keep it down when they supply you with drinks.
    I'll let you know when there's an interval coming up.

    'Petra: Isn't she the best? She ought to be really annoying, but somehow she manages to keep her head above the waters of annoyance.
    Hmmm... A bit like a sea cow. Perhaps Marc's on to something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee. I've never watched Ugly Betty, but that was funny. In North America, we don't call people cows nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing I'll be throwing at you is those odious jizz cakes you made.

    You disgust me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best is Amanda bit Betty isn't half bad either

    ReplyDelete
  8. *ducks to avoid flying odious jizz cakes*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one thing to say
    DUGONGS

    Did someone say CAKE !
    (ok this doesnt work very well as I cant do links, you just have to imagine clicking on the word CAKE and being transported to the highly hilarious CAKEFARTS website)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're not sea cows; they are called manatees. And they're not odious, they're aquatic.

    Take it up a notch and add a backhanded pimp slap after you call 'em a sea cow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And manatees are an endangered species and totally cute when you see them swim by you at Sea World

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what frightens me more, the thought of IDV's Jizz cakes or MJ's Fart cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *vomits very violently indeed*

    *then laughs at the word veri: 'flaccid'*

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?